Gina - Apt. 3A
- 27 years old
- Homecoming queen from Lawrence, Kansas
- Aspiring model/actress
- Bartender and NYC socialite
- Goes out every night
- Her parents currently help support her and her lifestyle but now are about to cut her off.
- If she doesn’t get a modeling/acting job soon, she will have to get a day job and possibly move out of NYC.
NICK - Apt. 2B
- 36 years old, with a wife (Charlotte) and 3-year-old child (Rose).
- Nick and Charlotte were madly in love when first moving to the city.
- Nick was in a semi-successful rock band for years. He is now a working musician and writer who takes care of the baby during the week and gigs on weekends/nights.
- Charlotte is an artist, but now works as a graphic designer for an ad agency. She’s always wanted to sell her art and didn’t want to take this job but they needed income for the family.
- They are both feeling overwhelmed with having a child and trying to hold on to their careers/dreams, and it’s putting a strain on their relationship.
- Nick never saw himself cheating on Charlotte, but is now finding himself thinking about Gina.
- They are both becoming unhappy with their marriage but somewhat afraid to accept/talk about it.